Sep 17, 2009
Fair's Over..It's Halloween Time
We didn't end up gion on any rides Saturday night like we planned. There was some bad blood amongst the carnies and the locals and they were getting physically violent with one another so we felt it best not to have our children there just in case! The kids were okay with it though because we promised to take them bowling instead. Now, we are on to preparing for Halloween. We have been working on costume ideas to no avail. So far only my son has a costume, he is dressing as Batman this year. Though I'm not sure just yet how that's gonna play out, Batman wears a mask over his eyes and my son has glasses...hmm...! I have 3 girls that are in need of costumes and none of them know what they want to be yet! Arg! We were able though this past weekend to get up a few of our Halloween decorations for the front porch! Now I am in need of some pumpkins! Well, I know it's not that interesting but it's all I've got for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Deep.
ReplyDelete